Benefits of being a Member of Women On the Rise
By joining Women on the Rise you will be a part of a movement of WOMEN who believe in fighting for and demanding dignity, integrity and JUSTICE for all.
- Being part of a powerful group of women with backgrounds who are changing the world!
- Directly impacted members choose the campaigns we work on.
- Receive a Women on the Rise T-shirt (with paid dues of $20 when signing up.)
- Receive a Membership Card (at orientation within one month of signing up.)
- Special invites to actions & activities also many exciting learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to tell your personal story to law makers.
- Free training & traveling with high quality leadership development opportunities.
- Create exciting fun fundraising events.
- The ability to tell your own powerful story.
- Access to all of our calendar events.
- Direct access to an advocacy team who will support your needs.
- Direct access to a team who will support you in finding resources.
How Do You Become a Member?
⦁ Read and agree to the Mission, Vision, Values/Principles, and Goals of Women on the Rise:
⦁ Attend an orientation session or 1on1 with a Women on the Rise organizer the first month of signing
up to become a member (over the phone or in person). Please schedule when you complete this form.
⦁ Contribute by:
|⦁ Paying $20 annual membership dues||
|⦁ Volunteer 5 hours of your time to Women on the Rise for outreach, phone banking, presentations, actions etc.
⦁ Recruit 1-2 dues paying active members.
⦁ Agree to attend at least 9 monthly Membership meetings per year.
⦁ Agree to 2 hours/month of Women on the Rise service work
Join us today!